Home Rentals & Property Management Services
At Mountaineer Realty, we are committed to building long-lasting relationships with our clients. Whether you are looking for a home or space to rent or need a company to manage your property, we will help you find the solutions you deserve.
We provide honest, reliable property management and rental services to clients in Crossville, TN and surrounding communities. We work with landlords and property owners to get the most out of their investments, and with potential tenants to find the rental which fits their needs.
The first step in the application process is to choose a rental by browsing the online library of homes below by clicking the View Rental Listings button.
Next, applications must be submitted online via the Apply Now button below. You must submit $30 dollars per applicant to Mountaineer Realty in order for the application to be processed. The payments can be submitted online through the website, mailed, submitted in person or left in the office drop box. We are located at 4188 Peavine Road Suite 102, Crossville, TN 38571. All application fees are non-refundable. Applications will not be processed until payment is received.
Applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Mountaineer will initiate application vetting within 24 hours of receipt; however, finalizing the application review may be dependent upon employer/previous landlord responsiveness. Units cannot be reserved. A Lease Agreement must be executed immediately following application approval.
The criteria for submitting a qualifying application is as follows:
- All residents over the age of 18 must submit an application.
- Units are rented on an “as-is” basis.
- Maximum occupancy is set at two people per bedroom.
- Credit score must meet a minimum threshold of 600 (failing to meet the credit score requirement can be counter balanced with a co-signer and/or paying an increased security deposit providing that all other requirements are satisfied). Review your credit score prior to applying if you are concerned about meeting the credit score requirements.
- A record of criminal history or previous evictions will automatically result in a rejected application.
- Employment and Income Verification: If you are employed, you must submit pay stubs from the two most recent pay periods with the rental application. If you are retired, some other form of proof of monthly income must be provided.
- Copies of valid driver’s licenses must be provided.
- Security Deposit and 1st Month’s Rent are due at lease signing and must be paid via money order or cashiers check. The Security Deposit is equal to base monthly rent rate contingent upon meeting credit score requirements.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed at owner’s discretion. A non-refundable pet fee of $350 due at lease signing as well as an additional $25 per pet per month with rent.
If your application is approved, we will schedule a day and time to perform a move-in inspection, sign the lease agreement, and exchange keys for rent and security deposit. All applicants signing the lease need to be present for this on-boarding process.
If you wish to receive automatic updates on available rentals in the Cumberland County Area, be sure to submit your request via the Contact Us tab below. Be sure to include the following information in the subject line of the request. You can include any additional information in the body of the message.
Subject: Price Range (<$699; $700-$899; $900-$1099; $1100-$1299; $1300-$1499; >$1500); # of Beds; # of Baths; Pets or No Pets; Latest Move In-Date; Name
Subject: $700-$899; 3 beds; 2 baths; no pets; Sept. 1; John Doe
For more information about our services or available rentals, please view our listings below or give us a call at 931-484-4455. We look forward to hearing from you!