Mountaineer Realty provides a full range of real estate services in Crossville, TN and surrounding communities. For over 30 years, our team has been a trusted resource for prospective home buyers and sellers. We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide each client with the personal attention they need and deserve. With Mountaineer Realty, you’re not just the next client, you’re the best client.
We are locally owned and operated. We provide comprehensive listing services if you are selling your home or land. Our staff and agents are dedicated to providing you and your family with the resources and support you need to make your real estate transaction a success.
Whose obligation is it to disclose pertinent information about a property?
The seller is the obligated party to disclose information about a property. The strictest laws require the seller and their agents to disclose all facts affecting the desirability or value of the property, which are known or accessible only to you.
How do you prepare a house to sell?
If you want to get close to your asking price or sell as quickly as possible, it is important to put your best foot forward. There are several ways to do this. These includes:
- Mow the lawn, sweep the sidewalk, weed the garden, prune the bushes, and clean debris from the yard.
- Clean the windows on both the inside and out, and inspect your home to make sure paint is not chipping.
- Make sure your doorbell works.
- Place vases of fresh flowers throughout the house
- To help set the stage, make sure the home is clean and clutter-free